Reefwise wants to convenience you! We offer local pickup for customers in the Chicagoland and surrounding area for no charge. We can hold corals for up to 7 days once a payment has been received. If after 7 days, and the order has not been picked up, a refund will be given minus a 10% restocking fee. All livestock will then be available for purchase by the public.
Orders are shipped out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, arriving the next day. We can deliver on Saturday, but it will require a Saturday Additional Shipping Fee. Please select your preferred day in the comments section of your order. If you require a special shipping day, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements. All orders are shipped Priority Overnight.
- All orders are shipped via UPS. You will receive an email with your confirmation number, as well as a UPS tracking number. This will allow you to make arrangements to sign for your delivery on arrival. It is vital that you sign and receive the package on the first delivery attempt or guarantee is void. This prevents your aquatic animals from being exposed to harmful conditions while waiting.
- We are not responsible for damaged items due to weather, mechanical failures, delays, etc.
- If the package is rejected for any reason, the customer will be responsible for the full cost of invoice.
- We strongly urge customers to have orders held at their local UPS facility and picked up promptly in the morning. This will limit the time the animals are in the shipping bags, keep them in a climate controlled environment, and minimize the amount of handling on the package.
- We deliver our outgoing livestock packages to UPS as late as we as are able to. This minimizes the amount of time the animals are in the bags. In most cases, if the customer picks up the packages promptly at their local facility, the animals are only in the bags for 12 hours or less.
- Flat rate shipping fee of $49 to anywhere in the Continental United States.
- No extra charge for multiple items.
- Free shipping for orders over $300!
Reefwise goes above and beyond to ensure all orders arrive in top quality. We work by the highest standards when packing your new animals. We meticulously package items in multiple plastic bags to prevent leaking during transfer. The bags are sealed with multiple rubber bands for a watertight seal. We then place the bags into insulated shipping containers to protect them from external factors and to help maintain a consistent temperature. We will identify the current weather of specific locations, and use additional packing materials as needed. Heat or ice packs are included to help control the proper temperature. The containers are then placed in boxes for classification reasoning, in which they will arrive at your doorstep the next day.
Reefwise provides only the best! Our shipped corals are selectively chosen based on superb health and color. By implementing careful and effective packaging techniques, the success rate of shipped orders is nearly perfect. However, if for some reason your order does not endure the trip, we will be happy to give you a credit to use on your next purchase. We ask that damaged corals be photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 hours of receiving your order. Please do not discard your dead on arrival specimen, for we may ask for it to be sent back. We may request to allow 2-3 weeks for damaged corals to be evaluated for DOA, as corals may take time to recover from the shipping stress. We are not responsible for harm to coral due to error in acclamation or general care. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to care of your order at anytime. Lastly, we are not responsible for delays due to UPS, incorrect delivery address, or any other delivery delays not caused by Reefwise.